Eligible applicants are:
- of Iranian origin, living in or outside of Iran;
- 35 years or younger at the time of application;
- yet to have had a solo-exhibition outside of their country of residence;
- not represented by any galleries outside of Iran.
From 1st - 31st July 2012, applications were accepted on the MOP CAP website.
Applicants were asked to provide the following:
- An up to date CV that details the exhibitions that you have participated in;
- A biography, of up to 1,000 words, including your education and personal history;
- A video of up to 3 minutes in which you further dicsuss your practice (this video can be in either Farsi or English);
- High resolution images or videos of between 3 - 5 artworks, including a description of each work.